Sunday, July 21, 2013

Post Eight, Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday 21 July 2013

I was asking the Lord as I was dressing for church this morning about this blog. I stopped posting because I was just not sure, about what, I am not sure about that either. I just felt apprehensive. So, I stopped, a good while back as you can see.

Anyway, I asked the Lord to give me an answer as to posting on this blog.

This morning at church, during worship, we sang this song. I had never heard it before.


All The Poor and Powerless by All Sons and Daughters.

And being dull of hearing, we sang the chorus:
  Shout it,
  Go on and scream it from the mountains,
  Go on and tell it to the masses,
  That He is God
At least three times before it hit me! My answer!

He is God! Thank You Jesus! You are so kind!

Hallelujah - Praise the Lord!
Amen - So be it

No comments:

Post a Comment